I'm feeling so terrible now, so broken down, feeling so helpless. I dun have any mood to do anything, didn't do my homework for the past few days which is rather unsual for me. Just felt like slacking around and do nothing. I'm so stressed, with the amount of work for econs, i'm feeling the heat; pressure. Everything seems to be pilling up. The CT is around the corner, yet there are so many things undone, so unprepared. For example, hadn't even touched/ understood the last 2 topics which are tested for physics. I can hold on no longer. Is it that i put too much pressure on myself, or others feel the same. I totally have no idea. Its so demoralising from the class tests (although they are just small tests, but they act as a sort of gauge), just feel i'm not cut out to be studying in JC. ECONOMICS, PHYSICS, MATHS, GP!; they are all driving me crazy. I just wanna get away from all these temporarily before returning to face the A levels.
Ok, my class got Mr Lim as our PE teacher for "sports". This means that we would be doing outdoor "sports" for the next few weeks. Our "sports" today was drain walk. Oh man, the gals from T5 started screaming when they entered the tunnel. Did some push ups in the drain before coming out of it. This drain walk thing is not foreign to ODACers, as its part of the ODAC J1 orientation thingy.
"The person who 'shits' on you does not mean he/she is your enemy. The person who pulls you out of the 'shit' doesn't mean he/she is your friend"