Have not blogged for a long time, as u can see. There are reasons to that. Firstly, I'm too lazy to do so. Secondly, I have no time. Well... Decided to blog after Darren reminded me of that.
Shall start with.... 11-11-05, Friday.
This is the day I'd been waiting for, the day for PW. Originally, my group was scheduled on the 9th Nov, but changed with Marc's group as some could not make it on that day. Had more time to prepare for it anyway. The presentation was alright, with some small screw ups. Think wallace had done very well.
Anyway, I had fever on that day. Think I'm not strong enough to withstand the tatenus jab which I took the day before. Wasn't feeling well the whole day. Went home in the end to rest, which I was glad I had made the correct choice. Went back to school for ODAC, which i went late. Missed the pull up test and the 100 grandstands. Discussed ODAC stuffs. Slept at 9pm, which i think its the earliest these few months.
Didn't go for TKD, again, cos I was sick.
12-11-05, Saturday.
Woke up at 10am. Slept for 13 hrs... So shiok! Well. Went to army market again, followed Wei Ren and for myself. Spent quite a large sum of money on the personal medic stuffs. Had dinner with Chow. Came back home and decided to start packing for my XP.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My XP begins on Tuesday morning. Shall prepare myself better and hope that I'd come back safe and sound.